Staff & Classes
Diann Crouse is the Executive Director of Sunshine Academy, and the on-site director of Sunshine Academy in Bryant. Diann has 12 years of experience in the daycare field with three of them as a director. She is a certified director and has a CDA. Contact her via email.
Infants /Young Toddlers (6 weeks to 18 months)
- Infants follow their own individual schedule
- Information provided by parents is used to plan each day according to the child’s needs
Toddlers (18 months to 2 years)
- Learn through educational exploration and play
- Creativity and freedom of choice are encouraged as toddlers gain their independence
Preschool (2 years to 4 years old)
- Children learn new concepts through weekly themes enhancing play and allowing them to share ideas.
- Socialization skills are an integral part of program
- Curriculum fosters independence for preparation for kindergarten
- Free developmental, speech and occupational therapy performed by certified therapists.